What We Do
What can you do to be Green? What can you do to help the environment? What can you do after studying Green? There are so many questions to ask, choices to make and actions you can take, but where can you start? Right here in the Hall VII Hall VII and Hall VI Live Green Community.
The members of Live Green Community will actively participate, and often be a community leader, in sustainability initiatives on and off campus.
Members of Live Green Community will learn to:
Proposed activities include:
- Minimize the ecological impact of daily activities
- Practice "green" actions in support of sustainability
- Community service learning projects organized by your Coordinator and Fellow
- Leadership activities that contribute to the green movement
- On-going research projects
Topics may include alternative energies, transportation, community development, food, responsible consumption and green careers.
Live green members in Hall VI must enroll in at least 1 unit of ENVR 3900 in Fall 2011 unless otherwise agreed by the LLC Fellow or Residence Master.
Don't just learn about Green. Live Green!